Friday, March 14, 2008

What do you know about CLIFFDIVING??


I spent my highschool years in Africa. You can probably imagine what it was like, with all the lions and zebras and giraffs and stuff. To tell you the truth, I've never seen a wild lion; Africa is not as wild as most people think it is. Well, i have seen a rhino and a lot of pelicans. I do love my experience there.

Anyways, what i wanted to talk to you about here is about cliffdiving. cliffdiving can be very dangerous, but only if you don't know what you're jumping into. There are specific designated spots you can jump into; like the spot on the picture. if you jump into shallow waters, you might get seriously injured. If you want to go cliff diving, go with someone who has experience. Not just any kind of experience; jump at a spot where that person has jumped before.

If you ever get the chance to go to Senegal, West Africa, go to the "serpent" (snake) island and look for the spot on the picture. I can assure you that no sharp rocks are waiting for you under the surface.
Article 1 - 20700193 Haeyeon Ryan Kim